All tour dates are available by request.
WE LOVE TO DESIGN CUSTOM TOURS!
Let us know what’s good for you and we will design a tour to remember.
ESTIMATED TOUR COST’S
As a guideline your daily tour fee would be PhP6000 for a full day and
PhP3500 for a half day, per person. A full day is considered to be more than four hours.
We will provide you with a quality motorcycle, motorcycle fuel, helmet, wet weather gear, all entrance fees, transport such as ferry tickets, a professional guide with extensive local
knowledge, and a lot of spectacular riding locations.
We also provide assistance in other aspects of your trip such as accommodation reservations and other assistance you may require.
You will pay for your own accommodation, food, drinks and other non tour activities. Estimated daily living cost is, PhP1300 to PhP2500 per day per person depending on where we stay and how much you will eat and drink. Minimum number of clients per tour: 4
GETTING THERE & AWAY
Travel advice out of Dumaguete City
· Cebu Pacific Airline and Air Philippines flies 2 times a day to and from Dumaguete, Manila (1hr -15min)
· Ocean Jet Ferries departs daily from Dumaguete to Bohol (2½hrs) and to Cebu City (4½hrs)
· Buses run north to Bacolod City (5hrs), and to Cebu City (5hrs)
· Super Ferry departs weekly to Manila (26hrs) and is very comfortable
· Super Ferry departs weekly to Cagayan de Oro ( Mindanao ) (8hrs), if you’re game.
Travel advice out of Cebu City
· Cebu Pacific Airline and Air Philippines flies 6 times a day from Cebu to Manila (1hr)
Cebu Pacific Airline and Air Philippines flies Mon, Wed & Fri Cebu-Dumaguete-Cebu
For details see: